Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Which Area in London?
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 25 family trip to Germany and more
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?