This is usually served between specific hours, perhaps til 10 or 11 a.m and usually offers coffee, and a bread or bun or croissant and optional orange juice for 1.80-3E. Ask to have the croissant " abierto y a la plancha" for a delicious grilled treat. Marmalade and butter may be extra at some places or others cannot or will not grill the croissant. You may be offered "tostadas", ( toast) and they may want to know if with oil ( and tomato at times) or butter.
Another nice morning snack bread is an ensaimada. a curled light pastry covered in powdered sugar. These are tasty. Churros are more apt to be offered in madrid as also the larger PORRA.
A madalena is a simple yellow muffin. Tipping at breakfast.. small change.. 20-30 cents or nothing.. no problem.
Then we have "Almuerzo popular". A caña ( draft beer) or drink with bocadillo ( baguette sandwich) and sometimes coffee for 3-4E. This is a very filling snack and some can use it in lieu of lunch as this is usually served until 12:30 or 1 pm. Same tipping..nothing, or small change
Now comes the Menu del Día everyone knows about. Menus and prices will be posted. Drinks and coffee are the two items that vary if they are included or not. Do not back away from a menu that doesn´t include drinks as most likely this restaurant's food could be of a higher level to begin with. In some instances it will say "postre O café" ( dessert OR coffee included). You can always just pay extra for the coffee or take a stroll and have one somewhere else if the weather is enticing. Tipping here.. max 1E
Then you have the "merienda popular" which is the afternoon snack. each place will offer something similar to the breakfast arrangement, perhaps though offering a slice of cake or small sandwich along with a drink and coffee for 3-4 Euros.
Enjoy! Some restaurants will have a fixed price dinner menu with several choices also now and the same criteria follows with drinks and coffee and will be stated on the menu.
In all cases of menus, IVA ( tax) will also be stated if included or not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노(「✠ye742。com✠」)태양성카지노
- 2 슈퍼카지노(「♨ye742。com♨」)정통카지노
- 3 슈퍼카지노(「♨ye742。com♨」)페가수스카지노
- 4 슈퍼카지노(「♨ye742。com♨」)핼로우카지노
- 5 슈퍼카지노(「♨ye742。com♨」)헬로우카지노
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 14 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 19 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 20 beware of robbed in Milan
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Christmas day lunch in prague