we will be in switzerland from 12th of july till 16th, we will stay in geneva. We would like to have one or 2 day trips, I know about the golden pass. I have some questions about it;
1- Should we buy the ticket in advance and if yes, from which site?
2-Can we hop off the train at cities and catch the later train?
3-I wonder if we buy the ticket from "montreux to lucerne" and enjoy the whole pass or just buy "montreux to Interlaken ost" and then explore the "jungfrau pass" ??
4- If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear it.
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Budget trip
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 9 Driving
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Algarve Town Selection
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia