Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Christmas Markets 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 12 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 13 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 14 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 10 days in europe
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?