I will be visiting France for 2 weeks. I am starting my journey with 3 days in Paris...after which i am proceeding to avignon ( 1 night ) .....to provence ( 2 nights ) ...nice ( 3 nights ) ...Lyon ( 1 night ) ...back to Paris ( 3 nights) . I am not sure if I should buy the rail pass or point to point ticket. We are a group of 3 ...2 senior citzens ad 1 in our fifties. WOuld a point to point ticket be cheaper or a rail pass . If it is a railpass.. how many days willvbe appropriate. From Paris...Iwould like to do day trips to the loire valey and perhaps Normandy. Can anyone helped and advise me on te route and the train tickets? For reservation , how much more do I hav pay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!