I'm heading to Scotland next week and am poking around seeing what to do with my time there. Some of the trip is already sorted, I'll be hiking with some friends and visit a distillery or two.
I will be going to Edinburgh for a few days after the hiking and while I'm there hope to see some Puffins nearby and I believe there are UNESCO sites near enough to Edinburgh to visit.
I will probably have two days and one night after Edinburgh to wend my way back to Aberdeen.
I recently saw photos of this Viaduct on Instagram. No, I haven't seen Harry Potter movies, any of them.
If I make a trek here from Edinburgh one day, then the next day head along to Aberdeen... I'm sure to see some gorgeous country and it would be a nice drive each day.
Has anyone visited here? What else did you do or see in the general location?
thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 5 days in Andalusia
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 13 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 14 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 17 Driving
- 18 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 19 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Change of resident
- 22 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 23 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath