Reload this Page >

Glastonbury Music Festival 2002

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Robert

Does anyone know if this event is happening this year? It was cancelled in 2001 due to security concerns, and all I can glean from news reports is that there was to be a hearing in December to iron out the problem.<BR>I can find no report of the outcome of that hearing and their website doesn't work <BR>(glastonburyfestivals.co.uk).<BR><BR>Any information is appreciated.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Rob

<BR><BR>[take 2]

Old Jan 15th, 2002, 01:25 AM
Steve James

Hello Robert,<BR><BR>I don't think a decision has been made on this yet.<BR><BR>Steve

Old Jan 15th, 2002, 03:46 AM
Steve James

Just checked up on this for you. <BR> <BR>The present situation is that the organisers have put in an application to hold the festival from<BR>27th-30th June. A decision should be made sometime soon.<BR><BR>Steve

Old Jan 19th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Robert

Steve - Thank you for taking the time to check into this.<BR><BR>I have done more checking myself, and this website seems to have the most current info:<BR><BR>http://www.efestivals.co.uk/glastonbury/index.shtml<BR>