My husband and I will be in Girona for 2 nights this coming September. I have booked Restaurant Massana for the Saturday night we are in town but am having a hard time finding someplace in town for Sunday. Suggestions? My hotel suggested LaRiba (not the sushi place) , but I can't find anything about it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Arezzo - how much time?
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Barcelona tour option help please
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael