This week is the opening time for purchasing my May tickets.
I know to notify my credit card company in advance. I see they have an English site which I have investigated.
Are there any other tips that will increase the chances of getting this done without having to resort to RailEurope (I want those 9 EUR tickets)?
11-May PADOVA-VICENZA/VICENZA-PADOVA DAY TRIP
12-May PADOVA-VENICE early evening
12-May VENICE-VIENNA (sleeper)
NOTE: Way back in 2004 I was able to use my card on the site -- in Italian, no less -- so I am hopeful that things will be even easier this time, but I had no success recently with Spain's RENFE site, so I am wary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1800-570-1233-AOL-Tec*h-24X7
- 2 South of France
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary