My boyfriend and I will be spending a few days at a family in Paris. He's Australian & I'm from Transylvania, Ro. We don't know a lot about the family except that they have a 8-9 year-old boy and that the wife's American. We would like to travel light and avoid anything that would break and anything alcoholic. I was thinking maybe books with pictures from each, but not sure how interesting that is. Also it might be hard to find one in English around here. Does anyone have any ideas about what would be an appropriate gift? Preferably a "for the whole family" kind.
Thank you very much for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남오피(【추천사이트: 「opTOᗪᗩY3.COM」)〖오피투데이(오투)〗
- 2 The World's Greatest Churches
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.