My wife and I will be in Gibraltar next april 30th. We will have a car, but I read that it is not wise to enter Gibraltar with one (due to alleged long entrance queues, high parking fees, etc.)
We will be only one afternoon and would like to walk along Main Street, from Casemates Sq. to Governor House
After that, I would like to go to:
1. Ape's Den
2. The Rock itself
3. Siege Tunnels
You may help me telling me if:
1. Is there enough time in one afternoon to do that?
2. Is it possible to take a taxi around Main St. and ask the driver to go along Ape's Den, The Rock and the Siege Tunnels? Would it be too expensive?
I will welcome any suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer
- 2 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Moscow Hotels
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France