I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthboosterclub.com/awaderm/
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 14 Help with Venice Trip?
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)