Which is the better option for getting to San Sebastian - Biarritz or Bilbao airport?
I have done some research and cannot determine which. Biarritz looks closer but it looks like you have to take a taxi for this trip whereas you can get the bus from Bilbao airport. We don't have a lot of time to play with so our preference is probably the one which gets us to SS the quickest.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 3 bodyweight reduce applications
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 8 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 21 Favorite London memories
- 22 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste