We will be traveling to Cinque Terre and staying in Riomaggiore in a few weeks. We will be coming from Florence (I already have that train ticket from Florence to La Spezia), but figured we would just find out how to get to Riomaggiore from the train station. Now, I'm reading that the trains from La Spezia only go to Vernazza and Monterosso? Is that true or do they stop in all of the Cinque Terre towns? Also, after a few days stay in Riomaggiore we will be going to Venice. Will it be possible to get an early train from Riomaggiore to La Spezia so that we can make an early train to Venice? I have not purchased this ticket yet because I didn't know the schedule in Cinque Terre. Trains don't sell out right? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed