I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece during Easter week or August
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Trans Siberian Train
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 The World's Greatest Churches
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?