I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Car rental advice - Hertz? AutoEurope?
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!