My trip in Slovenia ends in Portoroz. Does it make sense to make my way back to Ljublijana or try Trieste? If Ljublijana, how is the best way to get there from Portoroz?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London memories
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Norte Dame light show!
- 10 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Avignon
- 13 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 8 months around Europe
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 18 Ronda or Jerez
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 two days in rome
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods