We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris to london- day trip
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 10 days in Portugal
- 11 Driving
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 My France Vacation
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia