We are travelling to Barcelona in Oct and plan to go to Granada from Barcelona on oct 11th. But I have realised Granada doesn't have that good connections from BCN. So far my options are BCN- Granada a 14hour night bus which saves money for accommadation or 9hr train trip during day which will take up the whole day. Or BCN- Cordoba a 5 hour AVA ride and bus to Granada. Or fly to Malaga and take the bus to granada. But because it is a weekend flying is the most expensive option. I just want to find out if anyone has done the 14 hr night bus and what that would be like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WINDSTREAM 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.