I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans Siberian Train
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland