Getting admission ticket to Colosseum

Jun 20th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Original Poster

Getting admission ticket to Colosseum

I just saw on this website (http://www.coopculture.it) where the COLOSSEUM is open on certain evenings during the summer.
As I navigate through the website, it appears that I do not need to specify the date and time where I want to visit the site. Am I correct that the ticket purchase here (by paying a premium of EUR2 per ticket), just saves me the time for getting in line to purchase the ticket? Does this mean rather than lining up twice (one for getting the ticket and one for getting in), I will only need to line up once?
For those of you who have purchase the Colosseum ticket online, do you feel it is worth it for paying that EUR2? I'm looking for getting 8 tickets on a Friday evening in mid-late August?
Thanks in advance.
Jun 20th, 2016, 01:57 PM

Yes, buy your tickets online it is definitely worth it. We just got back from Italy and visited on a Friday morning and just about walked right in. It was worth it! Have fun!
Jun 20th, 2016, 02:11 PM

As stated, your print-at-home ticket has a barcode which will be scanned at entry turnstile to gain you admission, so just one short line.
Jun 20th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Original Poster

Got it. Thanks so much.
Am I correct that I can use those tickets purchased on-line any time (..like any day or time within 3 months of purchase)?
Thanks again.

Search this Thread