i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Browsing Barcelona
- 12 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona