So we're a family of 5,flying in and out from Prague.
Planning to do the following
Day 1: 1/2 day in Prague (the day of arrival)
Day 2: Prague
Day 3: Prague
Day 4:travel by car from Prague to Munich (planning to stopover at Regensburg,any other suggestions would be welcome)
Day 5: Munich (visit churches and shopping)
Day 6: Kongisee+Berchesgaten +Eagle's nest
Day 7: Fussen Castles
Day 8:Hallstat and Salzburg
Day 9: Munich (Visit sea life, BMW museum or English Garden for a picnic day)
Day 10: Go back to Prague (Spend half a day at prague/munich)
Day 11: Fly out from prague..
So I have a couple of questions
Do you have alternative suggestions to do around this area? Are we doing the best of all?
And is one base for Day 5-10 is enough? or it would be tiring?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 which language school in Italy?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!