I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Iceland driving in March
- 14 Northern Spain road trip
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia