Notices

Germany

May 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Original Poster

Germany

We will arrive by Cruise Ship to the port of Wanemunde Germany at 7:30 a.m. How far is the railroad station from the dock and would it be possible to reach it and board the 9:01 train to Berlin? Any suggestions. We are traveling on a Eurarail pass. Sharonf
May 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM

Are you sure there's a 9:01 train to Berlin. I see 8:37 and 10:07. I checked dates in June, July, and August.

If you don't get answers here you can try the cruise critic forum. There aren't many people on this board who takes cruises. If you post there I would suggest a title appropriate to the information you're looking for rather than a generic title of Germany.

I have friends going on a cruise and they're taking the ships bus into Berlin but not doing a tour with the cruise company - they're being dropped off and picked up for the trip back. That seems like a good option if you're going to Berlin.

If you haven't bought a Eurail pass yet you should look into the cost of point-to-point tickets vs. the price for the pass. If you book ahead you can usually get discounts on train tickets.

Search this Thread