I planning the following trip:
Flying in from India - Return trip via Prague.
I want to use German rail pass + extension for the trips below:
Aug 10th Prague to Munich
Aug 11th Munich to Venice
Aug 13th Venice to Salzburg
Aug 18th Frankfurt to Prague
Pls help me with the above questions:
1. Is the German rail pass with extension good enough for the above?
2. Can I buy the passes at Prague train station? Will the price be same as online? I do not have time to get it shipped to my home address.
3. Am I allowed to travel in CNL (for Munich to Venice)
4. For the CNL I have not made any reservations yet. Can I expect after I get my pass on 10th I will be make a reservation for a sleeper on the CNL to and fro Venice? Or is it too crowded generally?
5. Does an overnight travel count as one day trip for the pass - in other words can i do the above with 4 days travel pass?
6. For sleeper/ seat reservations how much extra does it cost? Is this dependent on whether I get booking Couchette/ double cabin sleeper / single cabin sleeper / deluxe cabins?
Thanks for answering!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 Budget trip
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Driving
- 7 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Algarve Town Selection
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 23 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017