I had a topic a while ago that might have gone out of subject for the reason that I wasn't 100% sure where I was heading but now I have it all sorted out. Genoa to Switzerland and back so I can come back home to Malta with my car again in 12-15 days. Since its my 1st adventure when it come to camping outside my country I thought Id hear some advice but I also heard that not alot of campers tend to reply in this particular site. No worries I would still love to hear your favorite places In Switzerland. Basically we don't have anything in particular that we like doing we just like to try different activities and expediences a bit of everything. any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 5 bodyweight reduce applications
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Help with Venice Trip?
- 9 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 10 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 11 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
Genoa to Switzerland And Back. Need Advice On Places To Visit.