I've been researching our trip to Germany for later this year and stumbled across the Jakobskapelle (St Jakobus Chapel) that sits above Gengenbach.
I have found that you can walk there from the town and through the vineyards and the view is amazing. However I cannot seem to locate how long this walk is. If anyone can shed some light on the length (km's or time) on the return trip it would be appreciated. My go to - google maps - does not seem to recognise the name so I cannot calculate the route from the town.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 WINDOWS 7 1:800:681:7208 TEC*H ® SUPP0RT CONTACT WINDOWS 7 10 24×d
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Greatest place for dreaming
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 16 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta