I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo passworld reset 1888:260:2909 contact tec*h supporttt by baba!
- 2 पड़ाका All mail ☎1800 681 7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL EMAIL Tec*H
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Rent in Rome
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select