My boyfriend and I (Ages 26 +30) are traveling to Geneva in August. We will be there for 5 days and then flying back out of Geneva. I originially wanted to take a train to Interlaken and spend a couple of days there. We are both outdoorsy and adventurous. My questions are, to get the best of Switzerland with our time, and on a budget (will be staying in hostels), should we travel to Interlaken or see other places? Is taking a scenic train a must? Thank you for any insight you guys have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please