My husband and I have flights booked to and from Geneva (from Canada), arriving May 5 and departing May 22. We had been planning to spend the majority of our time in Italy and Switzerland but since doing research, have become very interested in visiting Croatia. We do not want to spread ourselves to thin and so were considering trying to take flights from Geneva to Croatia and spending all of our 2.5 weeks there. I've been doing some checking online, however and it doesn't seem like it is very easy to fly from Switzerland to Croatia.
Am I missing something or would we simply be better to use this trip for Switzerland/Italy and plan for our next trip to be in Croatia?
Thanks so much for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 more info: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/erezan-xtreme/
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 Trans Siberian Train
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 My France Vacation
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 Iceland driving in March
- 24 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 25 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?