We will be arriving in Geneva in first week of May 2015.
We are 2 adults and 2 children of 14 and 13 years old.
Initially we had planned to proceed to Chamonix directly from Geneva airport.
But, now we wish to spend 3 nights in Geneva before we proceed to Chamonix.
I am unable to get a family room or a quad room. We would prefer a B&B as hotels near the Geneva station are quite expensive. Any suggestions are welcome. Our budget is around CHF 150/- - 200/-.
Is it worth staying in Geneva or should we look at Vevey or Montreau or any other small towns outside Geneva?
We are travelling first time to Switzerland and France so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery