We will be in Geneva for just 1 day and part of a second day, arriving around 10 am via train from Nuechatel, and flying to London at 3:50pm the next day.
We have never been to Geneva before and welcome any suggestions/advice.
We are staying at Hotel Tiffany which in a short walk from the Lake in the old town.
How do you suggest we get to the hotel from the rail station?
And the next day, how should we get to the airport, taxi, shuttle or?
And what time should we leave the hotel to get to airport with enough time of our 3:50 flight to London?
Any suggestions on what to see/do-besides walk in the old town and see the lake.
Would Chateau Chillon or Gruyere for fondu or Broc for Chocolate, be on your list?
Our stay is Nov 9th and 10th...I think from my research the scenic trains would probably be out due to weather, as a boat ride on the lake? Any thoughts on that?
any recommended restaurants for fondu in Geneva?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017