I will be taking my flight back to London from Geneva and my flight is 8.30 pm. I will be travelling into Geneva early in the morning on the same day i board my flight which is 1st of December. I will be in Geneva around 11 am by bus from Chamonix.
I read a lot articles saying that there are nothing much to do in Geneva on a Sunday as most of the shops are closed. I was thinking to go to Bern and back to Geneva for my flight. I can't think of anywhere to visit on 1st of December for such short time period in Geneva.
Any suggestion ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 family trip to Germany and more
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach