Has anyone used AT&T for their ipad in Garmisch Partenkirchen?
The apartments I'm looking at don't have wi-fi, AT&T would be my back-up
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Greece in end October
- 12 Champagne Tours
- 13 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 25 FCO hotel for late arrival?