I have less than an hour to get from Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon to catch the TGV to Avignon. I would take a taxi but gather the queues can be unpredictably long. Is the metro the next best - how long does it take? Is it walkable?
Would welcome any suggestions - thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland