September 2015 - First trip to Ireland to celebrate 25th anniv: We are taking a bus tour the first part of our trip that will take us from Dublin (1 night) to Killarney (2 nights) and end at Bunratty Castle (1 night). We will be on our own and rent a car for the remaining Tues - Fri. We are trying to decide between going north to Galway or south to Cork/Waterford area. We plan to be get back to Dublin on Friday night for our flight departure on Saturday morning. We are not big shoppers. We prefer the natural beauty and some good food.
We can't decide which area is best and I know we can't do both. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond