Hi! I will be going to Galicia for 4 days in early May and I wouldn't like to miss the "musts".
I guess Santiago de Compostela is one of them, suggestions on the rest? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 9 Where to stay in Naples?
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!