Furnished Apartment in London

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Virginia

Furnished Apartment in London

Will be traveling from the Cotswold to London on June 14th and in lieu of a hotel or B&B would like to rent an apartment for our London stay. Arriving Friday June 14 and departing Wed.June 19, or will stay until the 21st if rentals are for 7 days at a time Prefer the Kensington area.<BR><BR>

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 09:23 AM
c

We used Manors and Co, stayed in a flat in So Kensington,although they have properties all over the city.<BR>they are on the web, their phone # is 800 282 1639<BR>The flat was adorable, in a great building, near the V&A, Brompton Rd, very good location.For a fee they send a car to pick you up at the airport and take you back. The service is excellent.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Virginia

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I neglected to say we will be 4 traveling 2 adults and 2 teenagers (12 & 14yrs) all females. I have stayed at the Rembrandt Hotel on 3 occasions and love that section utilizing the S.Kenningston Tube stop

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:11 PM
Yitz

You may want to visit these web sites<BR>www.latelet.com<BR>www.goin2travel.com<BR >www.london4rent.com

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:02 PM
steve

You should check out vacation spot.com. Mnay flats in So. Kenn. area. ALos look at Glocester rd tube stop area. We rented a good [not fancy] flat off of that site for a family of four. approx $250 per night US dollars during the summer rush.

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:52 PM
janis

Try E&E Apartments - they have many 2 bedroom apartments, mostly in Pimlico - for around 100GBP per night - only $140+.<BR><BR>e-mail: [email protected]