I'll be traveling to the Netherlands next month, to Rotterdam to be more specific for a weekend. I've never been anywhere to the Netherlands other then Amsterdam which was an unforgettable trip, but this time I would like to see more of the country.
I'm thinking about staying in Rotterdam, hoping to enjoy good food, visit museums and admire the architecture. Is there anything else you can recommend me doing to make my trip unforgettable? I'll be traveling with my boyfriend so it would be great if I could surprise him with something fun.
Thanks in advance for all your tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Transportation in Brittany
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG