I am going to Toulouse airport tomorrow ( Blagnac ) and i was wondering how to get there. There is a shuttle leaving every 20minutes from the trainstation, but does it drive at 01:00 in the morning? I will arrive at the Toulouse station at 1.00 AM and i need to be at the airpot by 5.00 AM , because i have a flight at 6.20.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 20 Dublin to Donegal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 23 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 24 Barcelona tour option help please
- 25 New Years in France