My family decide to satay in Sarajevo for 5 days and then to Beograde. Now, we face a problem is that there is not direct train connected between these 2 cities.
Do you think traveling by private car from a Local tour is a good method ?
or we travel to Beograde by plane.
Hope to hear your suggestions and your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 15 Rent in Rome
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Rome Hotel
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?