I have been doing some research on how to go from Orly to La Maison Champs-Elysees (8th arrondisement, close to metro Champs Elysees -Clemenceau and metro Franklin Delano Roosevelt) at around 3 pm on a wednesday.
From what I am reading,
- Public Transportation: it would cost around 20-25 euros for my husband and I (me?) in almost one hour with stops.
- The cabs would take 15 minutes more or less and cost around 30-35 euros. Is that right? I read somewhere else that it could go around 60 euros. We will be taking 2 carry -on and one regular size bag.
If the taxis cost 30-35 euros, I think that it would be the best way. However, at 60 euros, I could take the public transportation.
Could you please help me confirm if the taxis are closer to 30 or 60 euros? And reliable taxi companies (it would be great to pre-arrange it at a fixed rate)
If they are closer to 60 euros, what would be the best way to reach the hotel by other means? (we prioritize time and less stops with just stairs). I have been reading about the Orlybus, and Orlyval, and the air France bus.
Thank you in advance, I guess itis a silly question, but I do need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT