Hope someone here can help me.
I am landing in Orly and then starting my itinerary in Bordeaux (staying in Paris on my way back). From reading posts on this board I understand it'll be a long drive from Orly, about 6 hours. So TGV seem to be a better option though we are not light packares.
What is the best way to get from Orly to Bordeaux via train? how much time should I allow between landing and boarding the train? Is there a shuttle from Orly to train station in Paris? how much is a taxi?
Our friends are arriving the same day about the same time to CDG but it probably makes little sense for us to get to CDG to meet with them and then take TGV to Bordeaux. It seems each couple will travel on their own to Bordeaux and then we will meet there.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!