My family (2 adults and 2children, one is 4 and the other is 7 years old) will visit Munich in the coming August. We will arrive Munich Airport and will go the Downtown by Train.
Can you tell me the Train fee from Airport to Munich Hbf ?
Is there any family ticket that suitable for us when travelling in Munich?
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Mail& Setup 1: 855: 843 :8475 Password Reset Btech 24/7 baba
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 12 Barcelona tour option help please
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st time to Europe
- 21 My trip to Prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy