Reload this Page >

From Middelburg to Brugge by public transpotation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 06:55 AM
JC

I am going to Holland next week, ans d plan to stay In Middelburg for several nights, afterward, I would like to go to Brugge. Is there any public transpotation from Middelburg to Brugge without going through Brussel? Thanks for any info.

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 07:04 AM
Sjoerd

Yes, you can take a bus from Middelburg to Vlissingen (about 15 minutes) - ferry to Breskens (about 30 minutes) - bus again to Brugge (about one hour). Don't know the details, but I am quite sure that there is a bus at least once per hour on weekdays.

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 10:21 AM
Benn Hainres

Fodors <BR> <BR>As well as the Breskens ferry and the bus, you can go inland for a longer route wholly by train. Middelburg 0858. Roosendaal 0950 to 1007, Antwerp Bechem 1033 to 1043. Brugge 1153. Useful if your luggage is heavy, but not otherwise. <BR> <BR>Please write if I can help urther. <BR> <BR>Ben Haines, London <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 12:18 PM
JC

Thanks for the help. JC,Toronto

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 12:54 PM
donna

Hi JC- when we go to Netherlands this summer, we are staying one night in Middelburg. I picked it because of the location.If you are going to see sights there, could you tell me what you plan to do, if you don't mind. Thanks dbl