I'm trying to decide if to drive or not. I understand you would see a lot more with a car. Is it possible to drive and see the coastal views without encountering the steep roads. I don't mind slow traffic and narrow roads; it's the steep roads and sheer drop offs I'm afraid of. With this in mind, would I be able to handle Slea Head Drive? I won't touch Ring of Kerry or Connor Pass!
After 3 nights in Dublin, I could stop at West Cork for one night, 2 nights in Dingle area, and the last night near Shannon airport, perhaps Limerick?
We would like to stay at B&Bs and love rolling hills and want to horseback ride at least once (on the beach preferably).
After describing the above, if I were to take public transport, would I be able to accomplish what I'd like to do/see?
Any thoughts or advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YANDEX 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel chat and reflections
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Advise Needed
- 10 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 11 South of France
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 24 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 25 Scotland ideas