We're a family of four, two adults with two children of ages 7 and 17. Bought our 4 tkts from JFK to Barcelona on July 2, return from Lisbon on July 10. Our plan is as below:
- We will arrive at Barcelona on 7/3 around noon time, spend 7/3,7/3,7/5 and take the night train to Madrid.
- 7/6, 7/7 in Madrid and take the night train from Madrid to Lisbon
-7/8, 7/9 in Lisbon
- 7/10 return from Lisbon
- Please advise us if it is possible. Otherwise I will stay in Barcelona, will fly from there to Lisbon and fly back from there to JFK. I wanted to have a short trip at Madrid.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 16 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve