We are in the last day of a trip from Barcelona to southern France and back to Barcelona. We had a chip and sign credit card and had no trouble paying tolls I France or Spain. I really liked Barcelona. We were here for 4 days and there is something interesting in every street you turn down.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 3 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 4 beware of robbed in Milan
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 21 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris