We are spending 10 days in the French Riviera in September starting in Marseille and going over to Nice.
From what I've read so far, the market in St. Tropez is the best one. However we only have one Saturday and we will likely be in Antibes or Cannes on the the Saturday.
Is the St. Tropez market good enough for us to drive back for the Saturday? Or are the others just as nice?
Here are the places we plan to visit
Grasse/St Paul de Vence
Villefranche sur Mer/St Jean Cap Ferrat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 8 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.